|Metolius The Stomp Crash Pad
SRP £130.00, added Apr/2009, see all Metolius news & reviews
announcement by Metolius
This announcement has been read 5,247 times
Reviews for Metolius gear:
News from Metolius:
At Metolius we've always had a group of dedicated bouldering enthusiast. This explains why we were among the first companies in the world to offer a complete line of bouldering equipment. Our current line of pads and accessories is our most honed ever and we've got a pad for virtually every session. We've also got all the accessories to make your next trip to the blocks a good one.
The Stomp Crash Pad Beyond Hope, Apr 2009© Metolius
The Metolius Stomp crash pad delivers top-end cushioning and a proven hinged design, minus the bells and whistles to keep the price in check.
- Diamond rip-stop 420 denier nylon shell, with 900 denier polyester reinforced corners and landing surface
- Angled hinge design provides a safe and durable folding point for compact carrying
- Custom molded carry handle, indestructible metal buckles w/hypalon hook ends
- Unbreakable aluminum buckles - guaranteed for life!
- Top sheet 1.5 inch closed cell foam with 2.5 inch open cell base layer
- Open size: 36” x 48” x 4” (91.4 cm x 121.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Folded size: 36” x 26” x 8” (91.4 cm x 66.0 cm x 20.3 cm)
- 9 lbs. (4 kg)
- Colors: copper, pewter
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com