Marmot Cortina Pant£100, added Jun/2009, see all Marmot news & reviews
announcement by Marmot
Marmot's brand new rugged softshell pant which is highly suited to a wide range of mountaineering activities. The Cortina pant offers professionals, guides and dedicated enthusiasts a high caliber performance softshell pant where durability counts for everything.
- Ankle Zippers For Easy On/Off Over Shoes
- Back Zip Pocket To Secure Small Items
- Belt Loops Are There In Case You Need Them
- Elastic Waist with Snap Closure and Zip Fly
- Marmot M3 Softshell
- Water Repellent and Breathable Ideal for Aerobic Activity and Sheds Water
- Zippered Hand Pockets For Convenience
- Zippered Thigh Pocket Zippered thigh pocket
- Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
Main Fabric: Nebo Stretch Softshell (54% Polyester, 40% Nylon, 6% Elastane)
Re-informcement fabric: Tupilak Stretch Softshell (64% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 16% Elastane)
Colours: Black, Carob/Lava
- Rock Climbing
- Alpine Climbing
Marmot's brand new Cortina Pant is available to buy from the following outdoor retailers:Carob Colour:
- Joe Brown: Tel: 01690 870327 Web:www.joe-brown.com
- Facewest: Tel: 01943 850102 Web: www.facewest.co.uk
- Ellis Brigham's: Tel: 0870 444 555 Web: www.ellis-brigham.com
- Go Outdoors: Tel: 0845 0020 888 Web: www.gooutdoors.co.uk
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.