Montane eVent® Evolution Jacket (The Super-Fly Successor)£200.00, added Sep/2009, see all Montane news & reviews
announcement by Montane
Hitting the stores this winter is the Montane eVent® Evolution Jacket. Taking the baton from the well known and loved Super-Fly Jacket, the Evolution shares many of the same features but is updated to create a great new lightweight, super-breathable, technical option for fast moving mountaineers, backpackers and climbers.
Using two different eVent® fabrics, this jacket cuts down all unnecessary weight and bulk yet still remains fully featured. A new improved helmet-hood design, articulated arms, three pockets and a water-resistant main zip all contribute to this classic in the making and ensure the Evolution Jacket is a worthy successor to the Super-Fly.
- Active cut with slight drop tail
- Integral, adjustable roll-away helmet hood with wired peak and single hand operated elasticated volume adjuster
- Single hand operated, elasticated, non-whip face aperture draw-cords
- Full length exposed water-resistant front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Fully taped seams
- Two mesh ventilated, zipped hand-warmer pockets with laminated double storm flap
- Zipped chest security pocket with exposed water resistant zip
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs with rubberised tabs
- Single hand adjustable elasticated draw-cord hem
- Reflective trim
- Articulated arms
- Colours: Deep red / deep red, Ink / ink, Black / black
Stockists: UK Stockists
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.