|Westcomb Revenant Hoody
£375, added Oct/2009, see all Westcomb news & reviews
announcement by Westcomb
This announcement has been read 4,913 times
Reviews for Westcomb gear:
News from Westcomb :
Related UKC Forum discussions:
This jacket is the perfect all-round, all-year, mountain shell.
Equally capable for Scottish winter climbing, spring ski mountaineering and summer alpine routes.
Engineered for the harshest mountain conditions, this shell features a mix of
hard-wearing eVent outer fabric and Schoeller C-Change stretch panels
- a combination that provides the perfect mix of toughness, enhanced breathability and freedom of movement.
Winter 2009 sees Westcomb available for the first time in the UK
- 560 NST eVent with DWR
- Schoeller C Change stretch panels
- 3 way adjustable helmet compatible, drop hood
- Laminated hood brim and chin guard
- 4 external pockets with laminated zips
- Inner laminated stretch mesh pocket
- Laminated hem with one-hand adjustable cords
- Designed for use with a climbing harness
- Tiny seam tape & micro seam allowances
- YKK T4 water tight, 2 way, zip
- Articulated elbows
- Fully removable snow skirt
- RRP £375
Stockists and further info:
For information on all the Westcomb garments and for stockist info please visit www.beyondhope.co.uk/westcomb
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.