Montane North Star Jacket£175, added Nov/2009, see all Montane news & reviews
announcement by Montane
The Montane North Star Jacket
Delivering incredible warmth, especially for its weight; the 800+ fill power North Star Jacket is designed for extreme winter conditions.
With 185g of wild Ukrainian goose down and featuring a wired, roll-away hood as well as an intelligent system of mini baffles, the North Star is ideal for mountaineers and polar explorers who require a belay jacket or for wearing around high altitude camps.
With its highly water-resistant shell fabric, this jacket is also perfect as a cold weather insulation piece for long winter days in the mountains.
- Active cut with slight drop tail
- Stitch through construction with mini baffles
- Roll-away hood with wired peak and volume adjuster
- Single hand operated non-whip face aperture draw-cords
- Full length reversed, baffled two-way front zip
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed zips
- Chest security pocket
- Part elasticated self fabric cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- MONTANE® logo reflective trim
- Single hand adjustable elasticated draw-cord hem
- Own unique storage and waterproof stuff sac
- Colours: Deep red / alpine red, Black / alpine red
- Weight: 525g
See this product at the The Climbers' Shop shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.