Nano Puff Pullover£130.00, added Dec/2009, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
The most versatile piece of insulation we make, our new Nano Puff provides surprising warmth and terrific all-around performance in a superlight no-frills package. It's weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes.
The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finished 100% all-recycled polyester shell (1-oz 15-denier) also glides effortlessly, whether worn as a mid- or outer-layer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® One (60 g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The Nano also packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
This garment has a regular fit.
- Versatile 60-gram PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Ultralight face fabric sheds water with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) treatment and blocks wind
- Deep-center front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into a self storage left chest pocket
- Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
232 g (8.2 oz)
Made in Thailand and Vietnam.
Womens: Green Oasis, Black
Mens: Forge Gray, Golden Palm, Black
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
UK stockists. Find one here: www.patagonia.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.