|Grivel G20 Crampon
£?, added Dec/2009, see all Grivel news & reviews
announcement by Grivel
This announcement has been read 8,518 times
Who says that technical crampons have “to be heavy”?
Reviews for Grivel gear:
News from Grivel:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Grivel says NO
UKC Gear, Dec 2009
The evolution of the modern technique of climbing push towards a more fluid motion, more elegant and faster, therefore it demands a crampon that makes it possible: a technical crampon, and a super- light one. G 20 is a crampon 100% technical, reliable, efficient and THE LIGHTEST IN THE WORLD: less than 800 grams per pair! The new MONO-RAIL technology (patented) distributes the 12 points in an intelligent way.
- The lightest in the world: 794 grms
- Mono rail technology (patented) asymmetrical right and left
- Rail in Chromolly steel, hot drop forged
- Ergonomic and efficient positioning of points
- Front mono point asymmetrical right and left
- Rear oriented points for frictions and hooking
- Central points for dynamic equilibrium
- Easy to adjust from 37 to 47 boots size
- Give a very pleasant feeling of lightness under the feet
G 20 is a new generation of technical crampons that joins together 190 years of Grivel's experience with the most modern technologies and the most advanced analysis of our R&D office
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.