Mammut Extreme Logan Jacket£450, added Jan/2010, see all Mammut news & reviews
announcement by Mammut
A super-technical garment designed with extreme attention to quality and detail, the Logan will make you feel comfortable in the worst weather conditions. It's designed with expeditions, mountaineering, alpinism and backcountry activities in mind.
The Logan is cut to fit your shape with High Reach sleeves to guarantee ease of dynamic movement, and a hood which is easy to adjust and big enough to fit a helmet. As for the details: 2-way front zips and underarm zips allow venting options, the high collar has extra chin protection and the Velcro sleeve cuffs are anatomically tailored and easy to adjust with one hand.
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® is top-end rugged, breathable, waterproof and windproof fabric for extended and extreme conditions. GORE-TEX® Pro Shells® meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts.
- Mixed and ice climbing
- Rock climbing
- Ski touring
- Backcountry skiing
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® Pro Shell®
- Collar: Laser cut and bonded brushed knitwear on collar; micro fleece chin protection
- Hood: M.A.P. hood; bonded hood shield
- Sleeves: High Reach sleeves guarantee a good fit during dynamic movements
- Zips: 2-way front zip; pit zips for venting
- Pockets: 2 large front pockets; 2 large, lasered sleeve pockets with Gorilla tape
- Cuffs: Anatomically tailored Velcro sleeve cuff; bonded cuff, adjustable with one hand
- Colours: Black-fire; Ink-orange
- Weight: 740g
UK stockists:Find one here: www.mammut.ch
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.