Mammut Women's Ultimate Hoody Jacket£175.00, added Jan/2010, see all Mammut news & reviews
announcement by Mammut
The Mammut Women's Ultimate Hoody is a lightweight and hardwearing jacket, cut for an active fit and constructed from wind and water resistant stretchable WINDSTOPPER® soft shell fabric.
The full-length pit zips keep you cool, while the helmet-compatible hood snugs tight with one pull. Micro fleece protects your chin and thumb loops help keep your wrists warm.
Windstopper® materials have an air permeability of 3-5 l/m2/s and are therefore absolutely windproof, offering reliable protection against cold and the wind chill effect.
- Hill walking
- Rock climbing
- Mountain biking
- Fabric: GORE® WINDSTOPPER® soft shell
- Detail: Micro fleece chin protection; thumb loops
- Hood: Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Articulation: Active cut; articulated, re-inforced elbows
- Vents: Full-length side zips
- Pockets: Two front hand pockets
- Colours: A range of traditional and modern colours
- Weight: 390g
UK stockists:Find one here: www.mammut.ch
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.