|Paramo Summit Hoodie
£112, added Jan/2010, see all Paramo news & reviews
announcement by Paramo
This announcement has been read 4,228 times
Our technical Summit Hoodie is an exceptionally versatile mid layer for worldwide summer alpine and multi-activity use, being harness, rope, pack and helmet friendly. The Nikwax Fleece fabric provides renewable water-repellency, excellent insulation and a cosy feel. The generous sleeve/torso vents allow excellent temperature control and work systemically with the Fuera Ascent Windproof Jacket to create a highly flexible duo, precisely adjustable for variable conditions.
News from Paramo:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Paramo Summit Hoodie UKC Gear© Paramo
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Average weight: 580g
- Contoured cut designed to fit under the Fuera Ascent Jacket.
- Underarm panelling gives excellent freedom of movement for climbing.
- Scooped tail for lumbar protection when stretching or bending.
- Reinforced fabric at shoulders and neck provides extra protection.
- Easy access forward-positioned sleeve/torso vents with two way zips provide excellent airflow with minimal water ingress even in rain.
- Two-way front zip with protective baffle.
- Elasticated cuffs are easily pushed up for cooling.
- Hem cord for additional temperature control, prevents rucking when load carrying.
- Hidden hood adjustment for precise fit, including under a helmet.
- Designed to complement the Fuera Ascent Windproof in fit and features.
- One zipped vertical pocket on chest for secure storage of small items.
- Storage and handwarming from two map-sized pockets above harness level.
Where to buy:www.paramo.co.uk/en-gb/wheretobuy
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com