Rab Demand Pull-on£150, added Apr/2010, see all Rab news & reviews
announcement by Rab
This announcement has been read 9,216 times
Available for Spring 2010 the Demand is an incredibly lightweight pull-on shell constructed from eVent® 3-layer fabric. Featuring a helmet compatible hood, wired peak and Exoskeletal hood adjustment system - for an excellent fit with or without a helmet.
This pull-on is ideal for fast and light alpine use, through to mountain biking and adventure racing.
- Weight: 280g
- Sizes: S - XXL
- Colours: Beluga / Maya / Red
- Our lightest 3 layer eVent® shell available
- Over the head pull-on with YKK deep chest zip
- Popper at top of collar allows for venting options
- Single YKK zippered Napoleon pocket
- Single exit half hem drawcord on back of jacket
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak and Exoskeletal drawcord system giving Rab's excellent hood fit but with reduced weight & bulk
- Reflective detailing
- Narrow seam tape on non-critical seams
- Elasticised cuffs
Find a Rab stockist: www.rab.uk.com/stockists
BUY NOW from:
See this product at the The Climbers' Shop shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.