The Puma: DMM's First Female Specific Puma Harnessadded May/2010, see all DMM news & reviews
announcement by DMM
A great deal of effort has gone into getting the sizing, waist-belt shape and rise (crotch to waist distance) configured specifically to suit the female anatomy. This is because quite often the rise between women's leg loops and the waist belt is longer. We've had the ladies at DMM, local female climbers and sponsored women climbers involved throughout the design process.
The Puma is a dedicated female equivalent of our top-of-the-range Renegade, it is an all-round harness which excels for bolt clipping, trad routes, and winter days out.
- Padded adjustable shaped leg loops with structural binding for greater comfort and support
- 6 high capacity diagonal gear loops plus central rear loop
- Twin hypalon ice screw racking system
- Free floating waist belt for perfectly centered racking
- 20mm belay loop rated at 25kN
See this product at the Cold Mountain Kit shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.