The New Evolv Defy VTR£65, added Jun/2010, see all Evolv news & reviews
announcement by Evolv
- Asymmetrical toe profile (KA-1 last)
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- Rand: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- Upper: Elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Midsole: MX-P: 1mm half-length midsole
- Sizes: 2 to 15 US men
What is VTR?
Variable Thickness Rand Technology is a new technology that features strategically varying thicknesses in the toe rand. The High Wear Zone is engineered to be thicker and more durable than other areas of the rand, which will not only enhance the toe box structure but prevent toe-bulge.
- Prevents toe-bulge and maintains toe box structure
- More durability in the HW (High Wear) Zone
- Waste reduction during manufacturing process
See this product at the The Depot Climbing Centre shop
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
|£72.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|£68.90. With free Delivery RRP £72.00|
See this product at the Barn Climbing Wall shop
See this product at the BouldersUK shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.