Rab Vapour-rise Pull-on£100, added Jun/2010, see all Rab news & reviews
announcement by Rab
This announcement has been read 5,961 times
The Vapour-rise Pull-on can be worn next to the skin as a single active layer, or over a base layer as an effective soft shell.
By balancing wind resistance, warmth and breathability the Vapour-rise Pull-on creates a comfortable operating environment through a wide range of temperatures and activities.
- Pertex® Equilibrium DWR outer with micro fleece wicking inner
- Integral hood with new foam interlined wired peak, with both cord and Velcro adjustment and a roll down tab
- 2 large zipped A-line pockets and 1 zipped “Napoleon” pocket
- Deep 2 way chest zip for venting
- New laminated self fabric velcro adjust touch & close cuff tabs
- Weight: 540g/19oz
- Size: S / M / L / XL / XXL
- Colour: Dark Shark/Red
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.