|The Patagonia Karakoram Approach Shoe
£95, added Jun/2010, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 4,444 times
The Karakoram is built for the approach. With a Vibram® Idrogrip climbing rubber outsole for excellent grip on steep, sketchy sections.
Reviews for Patagonia gear:
News from Patagonia:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
The suede leather upper is polyurethane-coated for durability. Reinforced climbing rubber at the toe and heel offers additional protection and abrasion-resistance on rocky terrain. A secure lace-to-toe lacing system customizes the fit; the charcoal-infused mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odor. The waterproof Bi-Fit™ insole (80% recycled) and POLI-CORK™ (70% recycled) foam footbed provide cushioned support and stability underfoot.
- Durable and abrasion resistant polyurethane coated suede leather upper
- Brushed rubber toe and heal guards provide durability
- Lace to toe lacing system provides a secure fit
- Trekdry™ wicking mesh lining is 25% nanobon fibers, infused with bamboo charcoal wicks moisture and controls odor
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Idrogrip climbing rubber outsole provides excellent grip
- Combination lasted for support, stability and flex in the correct zones
- Medium to narrow width, tapered toe box, medium arch/instep
- Made in China
Find one here: UKC: UK Patagonia Stockists List
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com