|A Very Important Bag (VIB 250)
M £230, L £240, XL £250, added Jul/2010, see all Yeti news & reviews
announcement by Yeti
This announcement has been read 4,064 times
A VIB - 'Very Important Bag!' made by German sleeping bag experts, Yeti. Ultra light. Absolutely first class. Compact, almost impossibly light, and crafted from quality materials. The unique 'Very Important Bag' product range is the result of years of know-how and experience.
News from Yeti:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Very Important Bag 250 (VIB 250)UKC Gear, Jul 2010© Yeti
SupCell, a film thin nylon material that weighs under 30 g/sq/mtr is used for the lightweight, tear and water resistant exterior shell. This, when combined with the best in pure goose down filling (95/5, 800 cuin loft) and a special baffle construction, is the secret that makes the superb warmth-to-weight ratio possible.
The result - a quality, high tech product where every ounce and spare inch counts without compromising comfort.
Very Important BagUKC Gear, Jul 2010© Yeti
VIB sackUKC Gear, Jul 2010© Yeti
- The ultra-light sleeping bag
- VIB 250 with an ankle-length zipper and interior pocket, small pack volume
- Includes storage bag and stuff sack
- Outer material: SupCell (RipStop Nylon)
- Inner material: UltraCell (Nylon)
- Measurements: 220 x 83 x 53 cm (L)
- Measurements in the storage bag: 11 x 11 x 25 cm
- Weight: 630g
- Filling: 250g, Crystal Down 95/5, 800+ cuin
- H-chamber workmanship
- Temperature Information: Comfort +9°C, Limit +5°C, Extreme -9°C
- Made in Germany and tested to European norm EN 13537
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com