|Marmot Alpinist Jacket
£400, added Sep/2010, see all Marmot news & reviews
announcement by Marmot
This announcement has been read 7,763 times
The new Alpinist Jacket is the flagship piece of Marmot's winter 2010 collection. It has been completely redesigned to meet the high end needs of alpinists, guides and off piste skiers. A unique zip system inside the jacket allows Marmot's Alpinist Pant (sold separately) to also be zipped inside the jacket. When both the jacket and pant are zipped together you then have a perfect all one combo suitable for days when the weather is really poor or the powder is really deep!
Reviews for Marmot gear:
News from Marmot:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Alpinist Jacket and Pants combo
Alpinist Jacket Specs:
- Weight: 709g
- Main Material: Gore-Tex Pro 3 layer, 34% Nylon 6% Elastic stretch
- Sizes: S-XL
- Colours: Cayenne (orange), Vapour blue, Black
- 3 layer stretch Gore-tex Pro fabric
- Gale force hood with wired brim and helmet compatible
- Underarm Pit zips
- Internal mesh pocket for belay mitts, head torch and energy gels
- Multi compatible inner zip – allows either a snow skirt to be zipped in/zipped off or allow the alpinist pant to be zipped onto the jacket producing a complete all in one suit.
The Alpinist Jacket is available through the following Marmot stockists:
Marmot Alpinist Jacket OptionsUKC Gear, Sep 2010© Marmot
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.