|NEW Patagonia Windproof Talus Hoody
£200, added Aug/2010, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 4,866 times
New for Autumn. A hooded, windproof, fleece-backed, stretch-woven soft shell jacket for all mountain use.
Reviews for Patagonia gear:
News from Patagonia:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
- Tightly woven 4 way stretch Polartec Windbloc is totally windproof with a dense fleece interior for warmth
- Regular fit with room for insulation and easy layering
- Treated with DWR finish on all exterior fabric and zips for superior wet weather protection
- Single-pull hood is helmet compatible with a laminated visor for increased visibility in poor conditions
- Stand up collar is chamois-lined with chin guard, and wind flap that extends the length of the centre zip to ensure windproof protection.
- Pockets: two fleece-lined hand warmers, with two chest pockets for extra cargo
- Refined cuff closure system reduces bulk at wrist; dual-adjust draw cord waist traps heat and seals cold out
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Find one here: UKC: UK Patagonia Stockists List
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com