Changabang Jacket£330.00, added Sep/2010, see all Mountain Equipment news & reviews
announcement by Mountain Equipment
The Changabang Jacket
A robust and agile jacket for mountaineers and serious off-piste skiers.
Size: S - XXL
Colours: See colours at www.mountain-equipment.co.uk
RRP: £330.00 Summary
Tough enough for a gnarly grade 8 on the Ben, light enough for those shredding powder on the Pas de Chevre. The Changabang is our state of the art all-round mountain jacket.
Features and Benefits
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Ascendor II fabric
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Tenacity fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood with Stealth technology
- Mountain cut with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Stealth Construction techniques used throughout
- 2-way YKK® water resistant centre front zipper behind placket
- NEW Stratum Storage System with 2 large chest pockets and 2 'A4'
- sized Napoleon pockets all with protective plackets
- 2-way YKK® underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Zip-out internal snow skirt and GPS / Ski Pass pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
New For Autumn/Winter 2010
Head to the "gear section" of the website now, where you can find our new/updated range for Autumn/Winter 2010: www.mountain-equipment.co.uk
For stockists go to:www.mountain-equipment.co.uk
See this product at the The Outdoor Shop shop
See this product at the The Epicentre shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.