Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket£190, added Oct/2010, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 6,284 times
TThe Nano Storm Jacket's combination of top-quality synthetic insulation with complete stormproof protection provides everything you need against the nastiest weather imaginable. A 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable barrier, bonded to the nylon ripstop shell, protects the PrimaLoft® One insulation, doing double-duty to keep you warm in even the most drenching and frigid conditions; the fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor to help you see through the tempest. The jacket's cuffs seal with self-fabric hook-and-loop closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem helps you keep the heat. Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest, one internal (all zippered) and one drop-in.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility.
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity.
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for great visibility in bad conditions.
- Watertight, coated center-front zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR finish.
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest; one internal zippered pocket, one drop-in.
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out the elements and keep you dry; dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in.
- Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 652 g (1 lb 7 oz).
- Made in Vietnam.
BUY NOW from:
|£260.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|£250.00. Free standard UK delivery.|
See this product at the The Epicentre shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.