|Paramo Mountain Pull-on
£62.50, added Dec/2010, see all Paramo news & reviews
announcement by Paramo
This announcement has been read 3,200 times
The Mountain Pull-on heralds a new generation of 'next to skin' garments for mountain activities. Offering exceptional comfort and function, they have been designed to work 'systemically' with the jackets that are worn with them. Combined with your Páramo jacket the two garments become a powerful unit, which can be quickly adjusted to meet the rigours of terrain and weather.
News from Paramo:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
- Increased comfort from high collar.
- Quick and easy temperature control from deep chest zip.
- Increased freedom of movement from full arm and shoulder articulation.
- Further temperature control from pull up sleeves and adjustable cuffs.
- Storage via secure pocket.
- Protection to the kidney area when bending or stretching from scooped tail.
- Additional comfort and freedom of movement through shoulder and elbow articulation.
- Benefits from a close fit.
- Designed to be worn next to the skin.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com