£35, added Feb/2007, see all Berghaus news & reviews
announcement by Berghaus
This announcement has been read 6,098 times
Reviews for Berghaus gear:
News from Berghaus:
48Zero Day Sack© Berghaus, Feb 2007
- Ultra light, highly specified daysac with all the essential features, weighing in at just 490g.
- Limpet system of top tension straps and side compression wings give a lightweight ultra stable carry when on the move.
- External 2 litre hydration pocket for quick and easy access.
- Internal security pocket.
- Ardura 210 Dia Rip is an ultra lightweight nylon woven fabric with a single diagonal weave giving excellent strength to weight ratio.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to discuss the products in our Gear Forum.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com