Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants£130, added Jan/2011, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
Skin in, climb ice, switch to rock, traverse a knife-edge ridge, and boogie back down - these durable, weather-resistant and breathable soft-shell pants keep stride on every mountain endeavor. The midweight stretch-woven polyester/spandex blend, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, won't restrict your moves; the brushed interior maintains next-to-skin comfort. A 2-way zippered fly keeps things easy with a harness on, the waistband has belt loops and back elastic, and the gusseted, zippered cuffs feature 2-position snaps and tie-down loops. With water-resistant zippered pockets: two front, two glued-on thigh, one back hip. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Durable, highly breathable, stretch-woven polyester fabric is wind-resistant and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather protection
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Waistband has belt loops and elastic on back; 2-way zippered fly
- External pockets: two front slash, two glued-on thigh, one back hip; all zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Gusseted, zippered cuff with 2-position adjustable settings and tie-down loops
- 7.6-oz 90-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled)/8% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 586 g (1 lb 4.7 oz)
Find one here: UKC: UK Patagonia Stockists List
|£135.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.