The Beacon Climbing Centre is a busy commercial climbing centre based near Llanberis in North Wales. We are currently looking to recruit a centre assistant.
More In This Category
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time (30 hours a week) Climbing Duty Officer at Surrey Sports Park's Climbing... [ full story ]
An opportunity to be part of our lively reception team at The Castle has arisen. We are looking for a receptionist to work on our... [ full story ]
Centre Manager Required - Shoreham 11 Jul 2014
Situated on the west bank of the River Adur, AOAC was built in 1973 by West Sussex County Council as a facility for social,... [ full story ]
Climbers for film July 12-13 4 Jul 2014
Are you young-ish and are up for fun? On Saturday 12th July (possibly the 13th) we have some sequences to film in the Peak... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
- The job involves reception duties, instruction, route setting as well as other more general centre duties.
- This is a permanent post for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual.
- Wage is dependent on experience and we are offering a minimum of 22 hours / week with 4.8 weeks paid holiday / year. There would also be ample opportunity to take on extra instructional work if desired.
- A suitable person will need to have a genuine interest in climbing and be prepared to work flexible shifts including weekends.
- The ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage.
Please apply in writing with a CV as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.