The Beacon Climbing Centre is a busy commercial climbing centre based near Llanberis in North Wales. We are currently looking to recruit a centre assistant.
More In This Category
Deputy Manager at Ambleside Wall 29 Sep 2014
Ambleside Climbing Wall is looking to recruit a new member to its management team. The successful applicant will preferably live... [ full story ]
The Climbing Centre Group is established as one of the UK's biggest climbing wall operators, running the Manchester, Harrogate &... [ full story ]
Arethusa Venture Centre is seeking to recruit 8 (male and female) motivated and enthusiastic individuals wanting to start their... [ full story ]
The Arethusa Climbing Centre is the south east's largest climbing centre, we cater for all ages and abilities from beginner to... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
- The job involves reception duties, instruction, route setting as well as other more general centre duties.
- This is a permanent post for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual.
- Wage is dependent on experience and we are offering a minimum of 22 hours / week with 4.8 weeks paid holiday / year. There would also be ample opportunity to take on extra instructional work if desired.
- A suitable person will need to have a genuine interest in climbing and be prepared to work flexible shifts including weekends.
- The ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage.
Please apply in writing with a CV as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.