The Beacon Climbing Centre is a busy commercial climbing centre based near Llanberis in North Wales. We are currently looking to recruit a centre assistant.
More In This Category
Rockcity Head Instructor / Coach 28 Jul 2014
Rockcity Climbing Centre in Hull has just started a £250,000 expansion/refurbishment and is looking for an experienced and... [ full story ]
JOB ALERT: UKClimbing Ltd Assistant Editor 28 Jul 2014
UKClimbing Limited is looking for an Assistant Editor to join our small team starting towards the end of 2014. The job is a... [ full story ]
Garment Technologist for Rab 22 Jul 2014
This an exciting opportunity to join a Technical team with a highly successful and fast moving outdoor brand. Rab is one of the... [ full story ]
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time (30 hours a week) Climbing Duty Officer at Surrey Sports Park's Climbing... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
- The job involves reception duties, instruction, route setting as well as other more general centre duties.
- This is a permanent post for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual.
- Wage is dependent on experience and we are offering a minimum of 22 hours / week with 4.8 weeks paid holiday / year. There would also be ample opportunity to take on extra instructional work if desired.
- A suitable person will need to have a genuine interest in climbing and be prepared to work flexible shifts including weekends.
- The ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage.
Please apply in writing with a CV as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.