News from Beacon CC:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
- The job involves reception duties, instruction, route setting as well as other more general centre duties.
- This is a permanent post for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual.
- Wage is dependent on experience and we are offering a minimum of 22 hours / week with 4.8 weeks paid holiday / year. There would also be ample opportunity to take on extra instructional work if desired.
- A suitable person will need to have a genuine interest in climbing and be prepared to work flexible shifts including weekends.
- The ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage.
Please apply in writing with a CV as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.