The Beacon Climbing Centre is a busy commercial climbing centre based near Llanberis in North Wales. We are currently looking to recruit a centre assistant.
More In This Category
Marketing Co-ordinator 17 Apr 2014
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Osprey European Headquarters based in Poole Dorset for a European Marketing Co-ordinator... [ full story ]
Garment Technologist for Rab 14 Apr 2014
This an exciting opportunity to join a Technical team with a highly successful and fast moving outdoor brand. Rab is one of the... [ full story ]
Part Time Staff Required at The Climbers Shop 14 Apr 2014
We have a vacancy for a part-time sales person to work 3 days a week and occasional weekends. We would prefer individuals with... [ full story ]
Field Assistant - British Antarctic Survey 2 Apr 2014
To find out more about this vacancy and to apply please follow this... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
- The job involves reception duties, instruction, route setting as well as other more general centre duties.
- This is a permanent post for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual.
- Wage is dependent on experience and we are offering a minimum of 22 hours / week with 4.8 weeks paid holiday / year. There would also be ample opportunity to take on extra instructional work if desired.
- A suitable person will need to have a genuine interest in climbing and be prepared to work flexible shifts including weekends.
- The ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage.
Please apply in writing with a CV as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.