Deuter Guide 45+£130, added Jan/2011, see all Deuter news & reviews
announcement by Deuter
This announcement has been read 6,030 times
Whether used as a seat for a snack in the snow, an ice-axe store or used to carry all your hardware - the new range of Guide backpacks are not only well equipped but they can take a beating. The slim shape and body hugging fit of these packs provide complete carry control, even over difficult terrain. And with their ergonomically shaped, flexible Vari Flex hip belts, there is added freedom of movement. A new SL version has been introduced with more capacity for extended hours.
Compression straps which can be fastened ove rthe middle of the pack
Numerous practical attachment options
- Removable, very lightweight multi chamber aluminium x-frame
- Detachable Vari Flex belt
- Side zips for easy access to buried items
- Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket
- Snow skirt
- Detachable rope lashing strap
- Practical side entry zip to main compartment
- new ice axe attachment.
- reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, front crampon straps, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear.
- Guide 40 SL & 45+ comes with a separate bottom comparment
- Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
Weight: 1650 g without hipbelt & stays 1920 g total. Volume: 45+10 l Size: 73/34/24 (h/b/t)com
UK Stockists: http://www.deutergb.co.uk/
BUY NOW from:
|£120.00. Buy Now with Free Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.