Waterproof SLR Case£95.00., added Jan/2011, see all Aquapac news & reviews
announcement by Aquapac
Protect your camera from sand, water and dust!
This Aquapac housing instantly converts most digital SLR cameras into underwater models. Ideal for extreme outdoor conditions or even up to 5m underwater.
- You can take great photographs right through the hard lens tube (see below). Even underwater.
- PLEASE NOTE: The hard lens is permanently attached to the case and cannot be removed.
- The SLR Camera Case (code 455) is compatible with most SLR type cameras.
- It'll float with your camera in it.
- It's guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too. They're a particular problem for cameras (just ask the repairman at your local camera store).
- It comes with an adjustable and detachable shoulderstrap so you can hang it round your neck or shoulder.
- It comes with a packet of 5 desiccant sachets. These will help absorb any condensation in the air inside the case. If you know you're going to be taking it somewhere particularly humid like Jacksonville or the jungle, you'd be well advised to buy a few extra packets.
- It comes with our 3-year global warranty.
Read a review photography-on-the.net
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.