Marmot Vapour Trail Softshell£75, added May/2011, see all Marmot news & reviews
announcement by Marmot
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
The fabric used in the Vapour Trail ½ zip is classed as a M2 graded softshell. This grade of softshell offers the ideal balance between weather resistance, breathability and thermal protection. They are appropriate for a wide range of aerobic use in moderate to cold conditions.
- Weight: 255g
- Colours: Black (granite zips), Gargoyle (cayenne zips), Surf (vermouth zips)
- Suitable for: Climbing, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Via Ferrata, walking/scrambling, open boat canoeing
- Water repellent and breathable
- Windproof body and sleeve
- Breathable side panels and back
- Zip sleeve pocket with headphone port
- Reflective logos
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Marmot m2 softshell
Please call Marmot UK on 015395 63616 to locate your size and colour.
Why not try a UK based Google search for 'Marmot Vapour Trail half zip' and locate an online stockist.
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.