AirZone Centro 45+10 Rucksackadded Mar/2011, see all Lowe Alpine news & reviews
announcement by Lowe Alpine
This announcement has been read 4,481 times
Large enough for a simple overnight camping trip, this pack offers the committed hiker a versatile 4 season pack, fully adjustable and superbly comfortable.
Key features and benefits:
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow.
- Torso Fit Centro, adjustable back length/AdaptiveFit hipbelt ensuring the perfect fit and hence most comfortable carry.
- Easy access side entry - gives maximum access while ensuring the contact areas of the back stay dry and clean.
- Large front pocket and expandable volume - giving versatile storage options.
- Raincover, sternum strap with whistle, side compression, internal zippered pocket, versatile front elastic stowage cradle, secure ice axe/walking pole attachment system, hydration compatible, key clip, large mesh side pockets.
- Volume: 45+10lt / 2700+600cu.in.
- Load Zone: 10-15kg / 22-33lb
Find an Online stockist
BUY NOW from:
|Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.