Mammut's Ophir Harnesses£50-£65, added Apr/2011, see all Mammut news & reviews
announcement by Mammut
This announcement has been read 5,698 times
Just hitting the shops is the new range of adjustable harnesses in Mammut's Ophir Line. All built using Mammut's two part webbing construction to ensure maximum comfort, breathability and freedom of movement for an extremely competitive price.
All harnesses feature....
- Special two-part webbing construction ensures maximum comfort - see http://www.mammut.ch/en/harnesses_explanation_construction.html for more information
- Full safety and easy adjustment through 3 Slide Bloc buckles (4 on the Ophir 4 Slide for even more adjustability)
- Patented tie-in protector prevents the harness from abrasion damage
- Indicator webbing on belay loop for added safety
- 4 gear loops
- Functional drop-seat buckle
- 5Kn Haul Loop
Our man in Innsbruck, Dougal Taverner will be putting our new harnesses through their paces and giving us the low down very soon...
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.