Evolv Talon Rock Shoe£95, added Apr/2011, see all Evolv news & reviews
announcement by Evolv
The Talon won the hearts of hardcore boulderers and sport climbers back in 2009 for its precision edging, sensitive midsole and outstanding heel fit.
For Evolv, this was not enough - the shoe was developed in conjunction with Evolv athletes such as Chris Sharma, Chris Lindner, Matt Segal and Mat Birch to provide an even better toe fit, improved breathability and optimised rubber coverage on top of the shoe. This resulted in the Talon being awarded Climbing Magazine's Editor's Choice Award.
- PROFILE: Asymmetrical downturned toe profile (KDA-1)
- SOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- RAND: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- UPPER: Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- LINING: Perforated cotton lining
- MIDSOLE: MX-SS: super sensitive full-length midsole
- SIZES: 4 to 13.5 US men
|£99.99. evolv performance shop|
See this product at the The Depot Climbing Centre shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.