Injinji Midweight Performance Cushioned Toesocks£15.99, added Apr/2011, see all Beta Climbing Designs news & reviews
announcement by Beta Climbing Designs
This announcement has been read 3,689 times
The New Midweight Performance Toesocks feature a cushioned 360° knit construction in the heel and sole for added shock absorption and protection for sensitive feet. CoolMax fibre provides superior moisture management while Lycra and Nylon offer light compression and durability. Injinji's unique design allows for natural restriction free movement while eliminating skin on skin friction to prevent blisters. Ideal for any footwear or preferred activity.
1.Anatomical 5 Toe design:
- Wicks moisture from between toes and throughout the entire toe box
- Allows proper toe alignment for a natural range of motion
- Helps prevent skin on skin friction
- Light compression for added mid foot stability
- Keeps sock in place and eliminates bunching
- Precision stitching for cushion fit
- Anchors heel to five toes to prevent slipping
4.Dual Welt Band
- Non binding double layered construction holds sock in place
Engineered with AIS technology and constructed with:
- 60% CoolMax
- 35% Nylon
- 5% Lycra
Find a stockist here.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.