Berghaus Mount Asgard Smock£220, added Apr/2011, see all Berghaus news & reviews
announcement by Berghaus
Designed in collaboration with Leo Houlding specifically for The Asgard Projet, this is one of the lightest Gore-tex Pro Shell garments on the market. Unashamedly functional at the highest level, this smock offers maximum protection for the most challenging conditions, at a minimal weight.
- Japenese Pro Shell provides incredible durability whilst remaining lightweight.
- Fixed hood with single handed adjustment. Helmet compatible.
- High reach articulated sleeves.
- Three quarter front opening with YKK zip closure and internal storm flap.
- Chest pocket with water resistant zip closure.
Visit the Bergahus Asgard website for more information and stockists.
See this product at the The Outdoor Shop shop
|£220.00. Developed in conjunction with Leo Houlding as part fo the Mt. Asgard project|
See this product at the The Climbers' Shop shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.