Lowe Alpine Peak Attack 35:45£100, added Jul/2011, see all Lowe Alpine news & reviews
announcement by Lowe Alpine
Key Features and Benefits:
- Patented Headlocker system that will allow you to attach any axe on the market to your pack.
- New easier to handle WebCatcher system for securing axes, skis and poles.
- Adaptive fit harness and hipbelt for increased carrying comfort. Hipbelt stows away when wearing a harness.
- Tuck-away climbing-compatible hipbelt with gear loops
- Headlock buckle for ice tools
- Ski carry system and Wand Pockets
- Haul Loops and Rope Holder
- Comfortable Air-Mesh back
- Removable lid and frame-sheet for lightweight ascents
Available in 2 volumes 35:45 (18" back length) & 45:55 (18" back length) with an extra long back option in the XL 45:55 (20" back length). Also available in women's ND35:45 (16" back length).
Load Zone 13kg - 18kg
1.39kg (910g stripped) For 35:45
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.