Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody£250, added Sep/2011, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 5,019 times
Windproof warmth: this jacket combines a lightweight and supple nylon Windstopper shell exterior with 100g PrimaLoft Eco insulation for superior weather protection.
- Windstopper shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant.
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation.
- Windproof warmth – this jacket combines a lightweight and supple nylon Windstopper shell exterior with 100-g PrimaLoft Eco insulation for superior weather protection.
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions.
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Patented 'Touch Point System' embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow
- Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- 680 g
- Fabrics: Shell: 2.8-oz Windstopper 100% nylon. Insulation: 100- g PrimaLoft Eco polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop.
BUY NOW from:
|£250.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|£250.00. Order now with free postage.|
See this product at the The Epicentre shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.