Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover (Men's and Women's)£270, added Oct/2011, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 5,378 times
The Knifeblade Pullover is our most water-resistant soft shell for the serious alpine enthusiast. The pullover is made with moisture-shedding Polartec® Power Shield® fabric that's highly breathable, provides great stretch, and has a high warmth-to-rate ratio.
- Polartec Power Shield Pro with tricot backing is engineered for optimal softshell performance in all conditions.
- Pullover silhouette reduces weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waist belt.
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions.
- Touch Point SystemTM embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented).
- Modified Y-JointTM sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting.
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) reverse-coil zips.
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset.
- 490 g
- Fabrics: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro (94% polyester/6% spandex bonded to tricot back).
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.