Evolv Bandit Rock Shoe£85, added Nov/2011, see all Evolv news & reviews
announcement by Evolv
Bandit is also the choice of shoe for Ben Bransby, Evolv's sponsored climber. He said that the shoe has a real precise and sensitive feel.
The upper provides comfort with synthetic microfibre lining while the Eco-Trax rubber sole provides maximum friction with minimum impact.
Get your new climbing versatile Bandit shoe for £85.
- All round versatility in a comfortable fit
- Perforated uppers for maximum breathability
- Extra red upper stripe enhances structure and padding
- PROFILE: Asymmetrical toe profile (KA-1 last)
- SOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- RAND: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- UPPER: Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- LINING: Microfibre lining
- MIDSOLE: MX-P 2mm stiff full-length midsole
|£81.00. We also stock the lace up version. Free delivery.|
See this product at the Cold Mountain Kit shop
|evolv performance shop|
See this product at the The Depot Climbing Centre shop
|£76.50. Available at Manchester & Harrogate Climbing Centres|
See this product at the Manchester Climbing Centre shop
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
|£85.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|£85.00. Free UK delivery!!!!|
See this product at the CragX shop
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.