Ellis Brigham DEAL OF THE MONTH: The North Face Verto S4K GTX£229.99, added Jan/2012, see all Ellis Brigham or The North Face news & reviews
announcement by manufacturers
This announcement has been read 4,110 times
The North Face Verto S4K GTX is the very first mountaineering boot from The North Face. It's been released early and exclusively to Ellis Brigham in the UK and is due for nationwide release in the Spring 2012 range.
Inspired by the endeavours of The North Face's team of elite mountaineers, the Verto S4K boot delivers absolute best-in-class technical fit and performance for the most demanding alpine conditions.
- Traditional Italian craftsmanship and innovative European design
- Finest materials assembled without compromise
- Synthetic leather and rugged Panatex textile uppers
- GORE-TEX lining gives waterproof, breathable protection
- X-Frame provides lateral stability and flexibility
- Over-injected TPU cage provides midfoot support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- Smartlite PU mudguard resists abrasion better than rubber
- TPU Cradle heel stabilising technology with crampon spoiler
- Five-part co-moulded midsole
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- Northotic Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel
- Ortholite forefoot cushioning pads
- TPU shank and polypropylene/fibreglass lasting board
- Vibram Mulaz outsole with climbing zone for superior edging
BUY NOW from:
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.