|EMS DEAL OF THE MONTH: Petzl Helmet and Harness Set
£105, added Feb/2012, see all Elite Mountain Supplies news & reviews
announcement by Elite Mountain Supplies
This announcement has been read 1,887 times
The Petzl Meteor Helmet and the Corax Harness are two of Petzl's most popular products so it seemed obvious to us to make a great combination set with an attractive offer price.
News from Elite Mountain Supplies:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Meteor III+: an ultra-light, versatile helmet
Weighing only 235 grams, the Meteor III + sets the standard in terms of lightness and comfort. It is also one of our most ventilated models. Its innovative adjustment system allows each climber to adjust his/her helmet to head shape. Originally designed for climbing and mountaineering, the Meteor III + also meets the European standards for cycling and whitewater sports.
- Lightweight, low profile and very well ventilated helmet (the most ventilated climbing helmet available)
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Retractable adjustment system for easy storage and transport
- Meets international standards for mountaineering and European standards for cycling and whitewater sports
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Compatible with VIZION face shield
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Interior comfort foam is removable and washable
- One-size-fits-all: 53 - 61 cm
- Weight: 235 g
Petzl Corax: a comfortable and adjustable harness
CORAX is the multi-purpose harness par excellence. It comes in two sizes, so adapts to all user shapes. Its comfort and ease of use make it suitable for a wide range of users for climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata.
- Lightweight, compact, durable construction for maximum comfort and versatility for summer or winter activities
- Frame Construction Technology optimally distributes pressure and ensures efficient ventilation
- Ventilated waist belt, and pressure points lined with soft, breathable mesh
- Waist belt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and centre the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
- Two rigid equipment loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- Four CARITOOL tool holder slots positioned in strategic spots do not get in the way of user
- Green belay loop easily identifies the connection point for the belay device
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.