Boreal Kintaro Rock Shoe With Zenith Rubber£109.95, added Feb/2012, see all Boreal news & reviews
announcement by Boreal
This announcement has been read 6,329 times
The Kintaro is a precise and sensitive shoe with an aggressive asymmetric and downturned shape designed to excel on steep and overhanging terrain.
- RRP: £109.95
- SIZES: 3 - 12.5 UK in half-sizes.
- WEIGHT: 488g / pair Size 6 UK.
- UPPERS: High quality Split leather with reinforced double velcro closure. Integrated padded mesh tongue for comfort. Optimum fit from new 2-way tension 'V2 Rand'.
- LINING: No.
- MIDSOLE:Special anti-deformation midsole with anatomic cutaway.
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH outsole. 5 - 5.5 mm thickness depending on size.
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-lasted.
- CHARACTERISTICS: The highest performance levels with superb sensitivity and an aggressive downturned profile. The double velcro closure with extra-wide upper strap is both easy to use and very secure around the foot. Superb heel fit from the new 'V2 Rand' system.
- USAGE:This precise and sensitive shoe is ideal for bouldering and steep / overhanging climbs. Easy to use closure and a glove-like fit.
UKC Gear, Feb 2012
In the video below, Yuji Hirayama demonstrates the amazing new Boreal rubber to UKC at Friedrichshafen 2011.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.