Boreal Stetind Alpine Bootsú339.95, added Mar/2012, see all Boreal news & reviews
announcement by Boreal
This announcement has been read 4,716 times
Named after the incredibly pinnacle shaped national mountain of Norway, Stetind is the latest development in technical alpine boots from Boreal.
- Sizes: 4.5 - 13.5 UK in half sizes.
- Weight: 1870g/pair Size 7 UK.
Integral gaiter: abrasion resistant waterproof and highly breathable material with Sympatex«. Reinforced with extra durable and waterproof material.
Boot Upper: One piece high tenacity, abrasion resistant Teramida, Lorica and Neoprene. HFS padded heel system for improved fit. Protective rubber rand.
- Lining: Boreal Dry-Line« for absolute waterproofness and superior breathability. Full internal triple layer Thinsulate« lining for thermal protection.
- Midsole: Boreal PBG-680 with lateral reinforcements for torsion control. Unique triple layer Thinsulate« thermal protection.
- Sole: Vibram Teton. Rubber sole with dual density, shock absorbing EVA and PU. TPU heel and toe piece for automatic crampons.
- Usage: Rapid high mountain ascents. Technical alpinism. Ice and mixed climbing.
The Boreal Stetind Alpine Boots in action:
© Boreal Archive
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.