With over 15 years experience in design, manufacture, and installing climbing walls, rope courses, and caving systems in the UK and abroad. Hang Fast offers our clients the complete package from design, planning and building, through to training, maintenance and support. We are the leading specialists in climbing wall and ropes inspection and maintenance.
More In This Category
AMG Group Ltd, an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Lichfield Asolo, Fuel4, Trangia & Wayfayrer) and one of the... [ full story ]
Designer/Developer - Trekmates 29 Aug 2014
Trekmates, a member of the Bollin Group is a leading brand of Outdoor Accessories offering products of value and quality. The... [ full story ]
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong customer service capabilities to drive the atmosphere and culture of... [ full story ]
Receptionist required - Castle Climbing Centre 27 Aug 2014
An opportunity to be part of our lively reception team at The Castle has arisen. We are looking for a receptionist to work on our... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
We are looking for a designer to join our expanding team, who can be involved in all stages of our projects from initial briefing to completing works on site. Moving forward with exciting new ideas and concepts is extremely important to Hang Fast, and our designers play an important role.
Designers Role within our company:
• Speak to clients about our product range and advise on design, safety and budgets.
• Produce basic design concepts.
• Produce budget costs for proposed quotes and manufacturing of products with our workshop.
• Liaise with project architects, main contractors, structural engineers and our management team.
• Produce full manufacturing drawings for our technicians (workshop & onsite works).
• Assistance with installation of products onsite and within the workshop.
A successful candidate needs to have a good understanding of the following computer programmes:
• AutoCAD 2011.
• Sketch UP.
• Windows 7 & Windows Office programmes.
• A good understanding of design in any aspect is beneficial.
• Knowledge of Climbing is not necessary for the design work required within this role.
The position is a full time post and will be based in our head office in Crossflatts, Bingley.
Salary: £17,500 - £19,500 depending on skills and experience.
Hours: Working hours 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Leave: 28 days including Bank holidays.
To apply for this position, please forward a full CV with examples of work via email or post to:
Rob Dawtrey - firstname.lastname@example.org 01274 510448
Closing date: 13th April 2012
Unit 18/19 Castlefield Industrial Estate Crossflatts Bingley West Yorkshire BD16 2AG 01274 510448
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.