JetBoil Sumo TI Cooking System£180, added Apr/2012, see all JetBoil news & reviews
announcement by JetBoil
This announcement has been read 3,772 times
An ideal balance of power, weight, speed and convenience, the all new Sumo TI Group Cooking System is designed to fuel group cooking in the outdoors. It integrates the all weather Sol burner with the high capacity Sumo TI Companion Cup, yielding an unmatched blend of power, convenience, and efficiency for the full range of group backcountry cooking chores, from snow melting to simmering.
The Sumo TI Group Cooking System redefines backcountry group cooking performance, with a 1.8 litre titanium FluxRing cooking vessel weighing in at 185g, and complete system weight of 345g.
- 'Thermo-Regulate' technology - consistent heat to –6°C
- 1.8 litre 'FluxRing' cooking cup
- Insulating jacket and secure strap
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Pot Support and Stabiliser tripod included
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Compatible with all Jetboil Accessories
- Weight: 345g
- Volume: 1.8 litre
- Boil Time: 1 litre = 4mins 15 secs
- Water boiled: 24 litres per 230g Jetpower canister
- Dimensions: 125mm x 210mm
BUY NOW from:
|Large range of Jetboil in stock|
See this product at the The Outdoor Shop shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.