|NEW Patagonia Rock Craft Shorts
£60, added Apr/2012, see all Patagonia news & reviews
announcement by Patagonia
This announcement has been read 2,113 times
These tough shorts stand up to weathered landscapes with a flexible blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. The lightweight fabric blend allows for ease of movement while providing 40-UPF sun protection and shedding moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Harness-friendly details include offset belt loops, a low-profile front snap and a gusseted crotch making it the perfect rock friendly summer short.
Reviews for Patagonia gear:
News from Patagonia:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
- Lightweight, stretch-woven nylon/spandex with a Deluge DWR finish; provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Shorts have belt loops and zip fly with metal snap closure
- Two angled handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets with envelope closure, and a zippered closure patch pocket on right thigh
- Gusseted crotch for mobility
- 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.