Evolv Pontas II Rock Shoes£90, added Apr/2012, see all Evolv news & reviews
announcement by Evolv
This announcement has been read 4,794 times
New for 2012, the updated version of our ever popular Pontas model is now available. The Pontas model was originally developed by Evolv sponsored climber Chris Sharma, and was named after his famous Es Pontas project. The Pontas is a fantastic all-rounder, and a great entry to the Sharma Signature Series. For 2012, the new Pontas II has had some tweaks to help improve fit and performance.
- Additional Velcro strap draws the arch of the shoe into your foot for secure fit and improved feel while edging and heel hooking
- Leather insole for improved comfort and reduced odour
- “VTR (Variable Thickness Rand)” increases rand thickness over high wear areas for improved durability
- Thinner toe patch for increased comfort while retaining toe hooking capability
- Medium stiffness midsole for a perfect balance of edging and smearing
- Cotton lining to minimize stretch
The Pontas II is available now, RRP £90.
BUY NOW from:
|£76.00. Special offer, only £76.00. Free delivery.|
See this product at the Cold Mountain Kit shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.