New Arc'teryx M-270 Harness£90, added May/2012, see all Arc'teryx news & reviews
announcement by Arc'teryx
Designed to be extremely light but exceptionally comfortable, the M-270 is ideal for performance-focused ice and mixed climbers. It features Arc'teryx's 'Warp Strength Technology' for lightweight and even load distribution. Breaking from alpine tradition with streamlined features and wide-opening mesh leg loops to accommodate boots and extra layers for winter pursuits, the M-270 offers fifteen ice clipper slots and two large gear loops.
More about Arc'teryx's Warp Strength Technology in this UKC News Item.
- Sizes: XS S M L XL
- Weight: 275 g (Medium)
- 'Warp Strength Technology' constructionóload is evenly distributed across entire harness structure
- Mesh leg loops, belay loop and tie-in point
- Wear safety marker on belay loop and tie-in points
- Low profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Two adjustable gear loops and self-locking buckle
- Fifteen ice clipper slots Materials: 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- 'Burly' Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 'Vapor Mesh'
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.