VIDEO: Mountain Equipment Kalanka Jacket£360, added Aug/2012, see all Mountain Equipment news & reviews
announcement by Mountain Equipment
This announcement has been read 3,299 times
The only jacket in their hard shell collection to be constructed entirely from stretch Gore-Tex Pro Shell, Mountain Equipment say the Kalanka Jacket delivers soft shell like precision and comfort with the protection necessary for the most demanding climbing and mountaineering.
Charlie Boscoe reviews the jacket here.
Richard Bailey from Mountain Equipment talks us through its features in this UKC video:
Mountain Equipment Kalanka
- NEW Stretch 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric
- NEW Super Alpine HC Hood
- Active cut with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Stealth Construction techniques used throughout
- 2-way RIRI® Aquazip is exceptionally water resistant and durable
- NEW Stratum Storage System with 2 large chest pockets
- And 2 'A4' sized Napoleon pockets all with protective plackets
- 2-way YKK® underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 550g
More info on the Mountain Equipment website
BUY NOW from:
|£299.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop
|£269.99. £90 off RRP|
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.