More In This Category
EpicTV is Looking for a Climbing Researcher 7 Mar 2014
EpicTV is seeking part time researchers with strong working knowledges of specific adventure sports to help our content team... [ full story ]
Hang Fast are looking to recruit a Adventure Structure Designer / Draughtsman to join their team in Bingley [ full story ]
Senior Designer for Rab 6 Mar 2014
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd are looking to recruit a Senior Designer to join the team at Rab. [ full story ]
Duty Managers Wanted at Castle Climbing Centre 28 Feb 2014
The Castle is looking for enthusiastic, flexible people to join our Duty Managing team.
Duty Managers have responsibility for... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
Customer Service Administrator
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for an additional Customer Service Administrator, to work alongside our existing and highly experienced team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will bring enthusiasm and knowledge to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organisation. The ideal candidate will share a strong interest in our products and the outdoor industry. The key responsibilities are as follows:
• To deliver excellent levels of retail customer contact by telephone and email on warranty and return issues
• Administer product returns (exchange, repair, refund)
• Liaison between customers and the factory regarding repairs
• To competently handle consumer calls and emails on all questions regarding the Rab product range and deliver product advice
• Processing invoices and credits on our Navision system.
• To ensure that service standards are exceptional at all times
• Booking in returns on our CRM database
• Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Be customer focused
• A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
• A passion for the outdoors
• Team commitment
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a similar Customer Service/Retail position or working with outdoor equipment/products is essential
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Donna Evans, Human Resources Officer. Email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 15th October 2012
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.