|Job Vacancy at the Climbing Station
announcement by manufacturer
This announcement has been read 1,027 times
Related UKC Forum discussions:
- CWA or SPA
- First aid certificate
- Instructing Sessions
- Ensuring sessions are covered
- Developing the youth climbing team
- Taking the lead with the new NIBAS scheme when it comes in
- Counter staff duties when not instructing – taking bookings, answering the phone, reception and cafe duties and other jobs required by the manager.
- Be flexible in working schedules.
Send Your CV and a covering letter to:
The Climbing Station, Empress Rd (Off Moor Lane), Loughborough, LE11 1RH.
Tel - 01509 217 636
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com