Rab Warranty / Customer Returns Manageradded Dec/2012, see all Rab news & reviews
announcement by Rab
This announcement has been read 3,918 times
Rab is part of the Equip Holdings Group
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for an experienced Warranty/Customer Returns Manager who will bring experience and knowledge to the continued growth and success of the organisation. This role carries full responsibility for the returns administration process and will report directly to the Sales Office Manager. The ideal candidate will share a strong interest in our products and the outdoor industry. The key responsibilities are as follows:
• Responsible for the entire returns process from booking in, to booking out
• Management of the Customer Returns Administrator
• Communicating the returns process to clients, customers, and employees
• To act as a customer services ambassador and develop relationships with a network of retailers
• Responsibility for the customer services email account and all web based warranty enquiries.
• Create and deploy strategies which lead to overall improvement in customer satisfaction
• Assess all returns and produce repair quotations
• Liaise between the factory and warehouse regarding repairs/replacements
• Experience using the following software; Excel and preferably Navision (or a similar system, training will however be given)
• Be customer focused with an enthusiastic, positive can do attitude
• A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
• Knowledgeable commercially and technically on company products
• A passion for the outdoors
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience of using CRM and Microsoft Outlook would be an advantage
• Previous experience in a similar role or working with outdoor equipment/products is essential
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter clearly stating salary expectations to Donna Evans, HR Manager. Email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Friday 11th January 2013.
Post applications to Donna Evans, HR Manager, Equip Outdoor Technologies, Wimsey Way, Somercotes, Derbyshire, DE55 4LS.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.