The Latest Range Of Beacon Climbing Holdsadded Feb/2013, see all Beacon CC news & reviews
announcement by Beacon CC
This announcement has been read 1,208 times
Located near Llanberis within the heart of the Welsh climbing scene, Beacon Climbing has been producing climbing holds for nearly 20 years. Our climbing holds are designed and manufactured to the highest possible standard using premium quality materials. All our climbing holds sets are available in 9 different colours (subject to availability) and we offer hundreds of different holds suitable for climbing centres, kids' climbing walls and home training wall use.
Climbing Hold Features...
- Dual bolt washer accepts countersunk or cap head fixing bolts.
- Secondary fixing point to prevent spinning (takes normal wood screw).
- Safety coil - prevents parts of the hold falling should it break in use.
- Artistic and computer aided designs with CNC cutting.
- Textured for maximum durability.
- Many playground friendly shapes for indoor or outdoor kids' walls.
- Suitable for climbing centres, kids' climbing walls and home use.
Our range of products also includes superlight hollow-back polyurethane volumes, triangular plywood volumes, finger boards and climbing wall fixings including bolts and t-nuts.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.